Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Lifeless

And these Are The Descendants Rescued From The Hands of The Beast, Featuring Bridegroom, Noomi Fallen Hawk Longknives and Queen Bride, Tanasity Areilla Deburk Blep

The Unending Love Antidote ...The African Juttah Genealogy, 1986-2016/2026/3036 The... 

Tombola Genealogy, Holy, Temple, April, 17, 1986/2026/3036 into Infinity, God's Kingdom Reign Featuring King Bridegroom Lord Jerusalem, Selama, Kesaté Birhan and Queen Lord Urusalem, Maaseiah, Adonai,

Unto Hooked Nose Spotted Owl Longknives and Calamity Janedoe Rainbow was born twin godsons, Malach Timothy Bisonstampering Longknives, a godson Castiel Malachi Spotted Rose Longknives and a goddaughter, Scared Angelo, Spotted Gazella, Longknives, Rainbow, Dogma 

Mark Scene, Genesis Marriage Worshipers, Noah's Ark, Flood, now A Noah's Cousin, Nuclear, Natural and NEO's, XVII and VII

Listen To Sandy Pattie and Larnelle Harris, I Just Seen Jesus, 
https://youtu.be/yPzci3gUFWI

From Poetry Rising, Pieces Of Apostle/Prophet, PAB                               Wr 04/061997

LIFELESS                                                                                                    10/09/2021

 I keep seeing Jesus lifeless body: I keep seeing the Creator of all mankind, His God and Father as one, trembling at the anguish and dying of His Only Begotten Son, at the horrors of His sorrows and pain, at the very disgust of His shame. I see the Host of Heaven attempting to calm a furious God and Heavenly Protector and hold Him True, for the Earth He desires to shake, mountains He's anxious to move. I see the Father of this Jesus, this Glorious King, retain His anger and turn His Head, until His Born is deceased, His Only Begotten Dead. I see the sky become as dark as the sackcloth of hair, the sun refusing to shine, the moon wouldn't dare, I see the Kings army, I heard them declare, surely He was the Son Of God, KING of kings and LORD of lords.

I keep seeing Jesus lifeless body: I keep seeing the Throne of God up and at arms, overwrought with compassion, in great alarm. I heard the age, old words of King David's cry, do I hate them Father who hate thee, do I count them also mine enemy? Though to fill this cup of God, this death, this degree would solve. I see the one forsaken, bewildered at heart, I heard him plea, my God, MY SALVATION, come and rescue me.

My hands are nailed, else I would raise then to thee, my feet wounded or I"d run to thee, the whole of my flesh bled, I see he is the Christ, the Savior of the world, a Holy Father's Son that hatred hath devoured. That in which the eternal grave await, the demons of hell stand at their gate. I see the cruelty of the unfaithful, those of unbelief, mocking His cry, mimicking His plea, I see the Christ though lifeless and still, HIS beloved world hath been saved, HIS Heavenly Cup, filled.

I keep seeing Jesus lifeless body: I keep seeing his slothful, nailed scarred hands and feet dangling over the arms of those who dared to request his body or Pilate; I see a face that is no longer a face, but a bruised and maimed lump of humanless tissue, I see the stripes by which we were made whole cut deeper and deeper into his innocent flesh.

I see the Christ of Almighty God in heaven stripped of everything His Father had given Him, His Birth, His Purpose, His Works and His Life. I see the faces of the multitudes, now wondering, what evil hath they done? I keep seeing Jesus lifeless body and eternal battle, it won.

I keep seeing Jesus lifeless body: I keep seeing the tears of his father's remorse, I hear the anguish of lamentations voice, I see them preparing his remains for its infinite tomb, were corruption will toil and decay will ruin. I see death rejoicing, even Satan at dance, hell in victory, Jesus don't stand a chance. I see a miraculous thing, is that death, has it lost its sting?

The demons of hell are at awe, Lucifer bright countenance fall. I seeing Jesus, not lifeless nor still, but He's alive, completing the Father's will, He's damning death, hell and Satan, for all who will hear, follow and await Him. I see this majesty of Heaven, the Host of God's Throne, the Lamb for mankind, GODS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON! I see immortality had renewed Him, in-corruption lay at his feet, God's glory in His Hand, eternity He ascends to meet. I see the host of heaven singing what seems to be a brand new song, worshiping MESSIAH, welcoming HIM, BLESSED HOME. Apb, The RAM see more here, St. John 20/Rev 6/19/ https://2017thelinksprophecy.blogspot.com/2021/11/10-for-law-having-shadow-of-good-things.html





No comments:

Post a Comment

Aligned To Gog And Magog Burning Bush Thru Burning Biden’

Prophecy Links Fulfilling  Nuclear April 10, Chernobyl Spring Rapture Apocalyptic Firestorm 2024 since they revisited from Spring Morning 20...