Saturday, May 22, 2021

And there Was Silence In Heaven And Soon Holy Father Himself Crying Uncontrollably, His People Being Stripped Of Everything His Christ Hath Brought Them!!

 Prophecy Links Fulfilling In reverse, first praying in an unknown tongue down from a doorway in heaven; second, witnessing during a demo of an escape into heaven that we stayed a time its second heaven, watched apocalyptic earth implode from there. Thirdly, phenom skies, revisited, my kitchen of reveal, Holy Lord come and saying and I quote; "soon the Church Bride could be in heaven, looking down upon and praying for the tribulation saints, as the Anti-Christ is give to overtake them; Marvel not getting Mother's Day May 9, 2021 night, the single word pray; additionally, there's watching down from heaven, months back, where earthers appear like ants feeding on an apple gone bad, depicting planet earth.

-
Though this one isn't it, https://youtu.be/J6ScmPcSWQQ, see here, https://youtu.be/GbTqBO86tTA; mrmbb333 had someone send in a photo,of a structure in heaven, a sky phenom that had such a familiarity to it, it rushed my heart and brought tears into my eyes like no place like home, vibe. No question, I knew this place, Revelation, second heaven is a literal place, divine city, even a spying, periscope, planet earth, from the unknown universe. Believe Apostle THEY call me, you, don't wanna miss it, live and not die, repent, RUN or likewise of billions upon billions lost, with hell constantly enlarging itself, perish! Beware GOW, JCOR, HBOW Apb The RAM


You Tube News, Covid-19 deaths in Latin America surpass 1 million as outbreak spreads

https://youtu.be/lxcgvsNMUJc, (-Predicted out break of mortuary, surpassing US election night Nov 3/ 4 2020, there'd be one covid-19 death every 20 seconds, like 3000 a day; its Brazil just reported over 4 thousand a day; my heart is like wax into the weeping silence in heaven; Holy Lord Father, how will ever endure it?

- Fright night to Antichrist influenced Anubis demon, undertakers on the warpath, here's additional proof I been predicting years now, commanded Hemingway Exodus none of the America's is even as US Georgia's Atlantic COAST, again COAST even a temporal crossover into safehaven Africa's Southwest Atlantic.

-Gather around, all procrastinators, fret to weep, the red as a red bird, red horse of civil to deadly upheaval also on warpath, marvel not 400 plus Mother's Day 2021mask shootings; prep your disastrous, damaging to deadly slow motion exodus, accordingly; blessed only are hearers, doers, stampeders and Rev 2, 12 Jesus' Overcomers, GOW, JCOR, HBOW, Apb The RAM


And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from the hands of the Beast's Mark: Beast Of Beauty Featuring King Bridegroom, Koph Reshiram Saurus and Queen Bride Laydon Seashell Bianca Voightright  


The Unending Love Antidote ...The African Juttah Genealogy, 1986-2016/2026/3036 The... 


Tombola Genealogy, Holy, Temple, April, 17, 1986/2026/3036 into Infinity, God's Kingdom Reign Featuring King Bridegroom Lord Jerusalem, Selama, Kesaté Birhan and Queen Lord Urusalem, Maaseiah, Adonai, Was Born A Descending, 05/17-19/2010/07/26/2016, New, White, Holy House, With Royal Priesthood Intact, that's twice I witnessed Jesus' millennium descend into Obama's, US White house rule, only by then, a post apocalypse, America, 15% it's losses assured twice, so tens of millions dead/The American Continent/World Stretching West Rule, an African Obama, ruler, beware, GOH/JCOR/Apb


Unto Kassar DeAngels Fosters and Camrose Anisha Freedom was born a son Halston Copper Fosters, a son Arden Zenith Fosters and a goddaughter Cristiana Meribah Fosters, Freedom


Mark Scene, Genesis Marriage Worshipers, Noah's Ark, Flood, now A Noah's Cousin, Nuclear, Natural and NEO's, XVII and VII; CXXVI Matrix Counts


"Why art thou cast down, our own Lord Urusalem and why even in the Paradise of Elohim, art thou disquieten? Praise Holy Lords, Izidkel, you are still with me, even if you must know, Holy Father, Adonai has asked as commissioned, Holy Priesthood Ascension, Glorification, that I speak down to the troubled masses and surely, blessed Throne, Paradise, I stress. I've reconsidered my burnt offerings, memorials, the taking of King, Father Solomon offering of the temple. Holy Father, even fire from heaven response and making it a prayer, saying to Holy Him, as the smoke of their burning rising up into brazen altar; If thy people Father, which are called by thy name, which are stampeding by thy name, shall humble themselves and pray, and seek thy face and turn from their wicked ways; hear thou them from heaven, forgive their sins and by returning Lord Israel for eons and eons, thy Kingdom Come, heal their land. If I shall Lord Urusalem, Holy and True, that blessed herald rises straight up, into brazen altar, when you Lord As High is to admonish those earth's inherit, crying Holy Lord, take their vengeance, too. I think I know Lord Izidkel, ah, my favorite, as Father King David repentant prayer…Have mercy upon us O God, according to thy loving-kindness: according to the multitude of thy tender mercies, blot out our transgressions, wash us thoroughly from our  iniquities and cleanse us from sin; don't, don't even say it Lord Izikiel and the smoke of her burning rises up forever and forever. I know, we must venture into the canons of the Father of lights, here, reading your precious heart, Lord Izikiel, how do I dare know? The Sunlight saving me from outer black void. lead me straight here, I walked with Him through all its line upon line and precept upon precept limitless revelations. Surely Lord Urusalem, as its being said it is so, canons of Holy Elohim's divine disclosure, knock, knock, knock, Lord Urusalem and its doors opened. Ah my Lord Izidkel, ah my Lord, even, there's such a familiarity here, if possible a de'ja've, even, my Lord! Oh my Lords of all Lords, it was here, it was right here, when all around played the most stunning, reoccurring lyrics, "we exalt thee." I woke my prayer bed an exhausted mess, its for many millennia name roll call, taking of census, from Adam, Eve, Abel right into Holy Priesthood ascended on high. And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and Lord Izidkel there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works, even Father, King David, Psalm 139 book of remembrance, possibly Lord Izidkel, Feb 2021, Archangel, Michael's List; And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire, This is the second death, And whosoever was not found written in the book of life, was cast into the lake of fire.  Psalms 81, my Lord? Though I little know it and feel it gushing up and out of me, I just heard a whisper in my ear, Psalms 81, mercy on us as Holy Bridegroom, Lord Israel hath verified, you are Lord Urusalem indeed. I, Thine own Lord. Izidkel, leave you to Holy Adonai's request, don't Lord, forsake me forever, I never have Lord Urusalem, nor will I ever. Hear me, those the one language pre Nimrods babel, Mighty Angel's appears as Lord Zion having healing wings saying. But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of Righteousness arise with healing in his wings; saying to world inherit, Lord Abraham, saying, Jerusalem Jerusalem, how often would I have gathered you together as a hen doth gather her brew, under her wings, but you would not, now is your house left unto you desolate. You will not see Lord, King Zion  again, celebrate Him, ask of the wounds you nailed into his hands; except, you sing aloud unto God our strength: make a joyful noise unto the God of Lord Israel, take a psalm, and bring hither the timbrel, the pleasant harp with the psaltery. Blow up the trumpet in the new moon, in the time appointed, on our solemn feast day. For this was a statute for Israel and a law of the God of Lord Israel. This he ordained in Joseph for a testimony, when he went out through the land of Egypt: where I heard a language that I understood not. I removed his shoulder from the burden: his hands were delivered from the pots. Thou callest in trouble, and I delivered thee; I answered thee in the secret place of thunder: I proved thee at the waters of Meribah. Hear, O my people, and I will testify unto thee: O Israel, if thou wilt hearken unto me; There shall no strange god be in thee; neither shalt thou worship any strange god. I am the Lord thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt: open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it. But my people would not hearken to my voice; and Israel would none of me. So I gave them up unto their own hearts' lust: and they walked in their own counsels. Oh that my people had hearkened unto me, and Israel had walked in my ways! I should soon have subdued their enemies, and turned my hand against their adversaries. The haters of the Lord (virgin birth, Emmanuel/Jesus Christ); should have submitted themselves unto him: but their time should have endured for ever. He should have fed them also with the finest of the wheat: and with honey out of the rock should I have satisfied thee. But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.  And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.  And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords, blessed are hearers, doers, stampeders and Revelation 2/12, Jesus' Overcomers, " Why speak in parables? For they say the Lord seeth us not, the Lord is ascended from the earth, for it is written, though they have eyes, they see not, ears they have but they hear not, their hearts are waxed cold, as, are their elephants of staying unaware and their Brides of going on as all is normal, so are they, Noah's Cousin Deceived, beware, Apb, The RAM, Why speak in the Songs of Solomon to Parables? For Those Today As Those Rebellious Prophet Ezekiel Day, Say The Lord Seeth Us Not, The Lord Is Ascended From The Earth! Beware Holy GOD Of all Gods, Is AWARE! Apb, see more here, www.2015zechariaholivet.blogspot.com https://piecesoflordurusalem.blogspot.com/2020/09/links-fulfilling-seeing-sept-17-2020.html; marvel not, skyrocketing Bride like descending Christ, both ascend, descend with the stars of heaven, each their own, Apb.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Aligned To Gog And Magog Burning Bush Thru Burning Biden’

Prophecy Links Fulfilling  Nuclear April 10, Chernobyl Spring Rapture Apocalyptic Firestorm 2024 since they revisited from Spring Morning 20...